What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The easy line counting and billing program designed to help the medical or legal transcriptionist, secretary, or author charge for work or services rendered
- Automatically creating an invoice with your company details and your client’s name and address
- Letting you keep a running log of each client’s counts which you can delete at any time
- Allowing you to apply paid to an invoice, void an invoice, or delete an invoice
- Allowing you to choose the starting number of the invoice
- Allowing you to add miscellaneous content to the invoice
- Letting you apply different rates for different clients
- Automatically calculating the totals for the invoice
- Showing you the total amount of units/lines typed
- Lines (per set number of characters)
- Include/exclude headers and footers
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Line counter and Invoice Program 2.0 scores 70.87/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.count-lines.com/count.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: count-lines.com you’ll also be taken through to count-lines.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)